Monday, 8 November 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy,...

Well, I know, I know, it's been over a month since I was last here.

First of all the Shootout is now complete and came in second place! Yay! I recieved copies of the books Twisted Fish and Haunted, both autographed by contributing author Matt Nord (Farmboy).

So obviously I'm busy tidying my stories editing and expanding for the upcoming There Can Be Only One. - One done, three to go!

I've got the Novella back from my reader (cheers Paul) and I'm in the final stages of completing that (Look out for it Charlie! It's on the way)

... and I'm still formulating my plots for the Wicked Bag of Tales.

So this is why I haven't been here a huge amount. Sorry.






By the way The Last Man Anthology is now available from Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Man-Anthology-Catastrophe-DIsaster/dp/0615385052/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1287758311&sr=1-3








So there you have it, I'll try to get back a bit quicker next time.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment